Getting ready for school? We can help. Before you look into paying for your college expenses, it's important to know how much money you'll need - and how much you'll have to pay back each month once you begin repayment. That's why SunTrust has put together this budget and planning toolkit - to help you get financially prepared for the years ahead.
- No matter what stage you're at in the financial aid process, you'll need to estimate costs and analyze your needs for each year of college. Our budget calculator can help you determine how much you may need to borrow.
- Check out our College Tuition Guide and get an idea of the average cost of a college education. We've broken it down by two-year and four-year institution and public vs. private.
- You can also check out our handy glossary to help you understand all the financial aid lingo!
- We've added a new Money Management section to help you get a handle on your finances.
- Need help understanding the difference between federal and private student loans? View our loan comparison chart.