Financial Aid Officer Links
The following links can help you stay up-to-date on the latest developments in student aid.
The Department of Education has an entire section of their website dedicated to financial aid officers. The site includes a reference desk, publications, and links to FAFSA on the Web and more.
The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators site offers plenty of information to members, as well as public information for parents, students and counselors.
Regional and State Associations of Student Financial Aid Administrators
Eastern Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (http://www.easfaa.org)
- Connecticut (www.capfaa.org)
- DC/Delaware/Maryland (www.dedcmdasfaa.org)
- Maine (www.masfaa.webs.com)
- Massachusetts (www.masfaa.org)
- New Hampshire (www.nhasfaa.org)
- New Jersey (www.njasfaa.org)
- New York (www.nysfaaa.org)
- Puerto Rico (www.prasfaa.org)
- Pennsylvania (www.pasfaa.org)
- Rhode Island (www.riasfaa.org)
Midwest Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (http://www.masfaaweb.org)
- Illinois (www.ilasfaa.org)
- Indiana (www.isfaa.org)
- Iowa (www.iasfaa.com)
- Michigan (www.msfaa.org)
- Minnesota (www.mafaa.org)
- Missouri (www.masfap.org)
- Ohio (www.oasfaa.org)
- West Virginia (www.wvasfaa.org)
- Wisconsin (www.wasfaa.net)
Rocky Mountain Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (http://www.rmasfaa.org)
- Colorado (www.cafaa.org)
- Kansas (www.kasfaa.org)
- Montana (www.umt.edu/masfaa)
- Nebraska (www.neasfaa.org)
- North Dakota (www.ndasfaa.org)
- South Dakota (www.sdasfaa.org)
- Utah (www.uasfaa.org)
- Wyoming (www.uwyo.edu/sfa)
Southern Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (http://www.sasfaa.org)
- Alabama (www.aasfaaonline.org)
- Florida (www.fasfaa.org)
- Georgia (www.gasfaa.org)
- Kentucky (www.kasfaa.com)
- Mississippi (www.msmasfaa.org)
- North Carolina (www.ncasfaa.org)
- South Carolina (www.scasfaa.org)
- Tennessee (tasfaatn.com)
- Virginia (www.vasfaa.org)
Southwestern Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (http://www.swasfaa.org)
- Arkansas (www.aasfaa.net)
- Louisiana (www.lasfaa.org)
- Oklahoma (www.oasfaaok.com)
- Texas (www.tasfaa.org)
Western Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (http://www.wasfaa.org)
Paying for college can be a challenge. SunTrust can help navigate the options.
Before you look into paying for your college expenses, it's important to know how much money you'll need. Our money management resources, tools, and budgeting tips can help.
Financial Aid Tools
Use our college tuition guide and step-by-step guide to paying for college for planning advice on how to avoid getting too over-burdened with debt before you've earned a degree.
Scholarships & Grants
Before you get a loan, we encourage you to try getting scholarships and grants first. Our list of online resources can help. You can also register for the SunTrust Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes, which will begin again in September 2017.