At SunTrust Bank, we recognize the importance of financial responsibility, and we know managing your money can be tough. That's why we've put together some great information to help you manage credit, organize finances, protect your identity, and save more while spending less. You'll also find links for additional resources.
- Helpful tips for using and managing credit
- Eye-opening chart on paying off a credit card
- Instructions for setting up a "financial file box" to keep track of bills and important documents
- A monthly budget worksheet to help get control over what's coming in and what's going out
- What to do if your identity has been stolen
- Do's and don't's around an ATM
- What to do if you lose your wallet
- Practical tips for spending less everyday
- Suggestions for getting the most from your money
- Reality check on everyday expenditures
- The real price of credit card interest
- Savings examples for retirement
For more information, visit the following websites:
Paying for college can be a challenge, SunTrust can help navigate the options.
Before you look into paying for your college expenses, it's important to know how much money you'll need. Our money management resources, tools, and budgeting tips can help.
Financial Aid Tools
Use our college tuition guide and step-by-step guide to paying for college for planning advice on how to avoid getting too over-burdened with debt before you've earned a degree.
Scholarships & Grants
Before you get a loan, we encourage you to try getting scholarships and grants first. Our list of online resources can help. You can also register for our SunTrust Off To College Scholarship Sweepstakes.