Custom Choice Loan®
Application checklist for the Custom Choice Loan®
Use this checklist to help you prepare to complete the online application process.
- Personal information (name, Social Security number, date of birth)
- Address (mailing address and permanent address)
- Phone number(s)
- Email address
- Employment information, if applicable (employer name, phone, annual income)
- Personal reference (name, address, phone)
- School information (name of school, cost of attendance, grade level, expected graduation date)
- Loan information (amount needed and when)
- Income information (if applicable); on a cosigned loan, this is not required of the student but is of the cosigner
- Payoff Documentation (only required for students opting to refinance student loans) learn more about the In-School Refinance Option
Return to Saved Application
Paying for college can be a challenge. SunTrust can help navigate the options.
Before you look into paying for your college expenses, it's important to know how much money you'll need. Our money management resources, tools, and budgeting tips can help.
Financial Aid Tools
Use our college tuition guide and step-by-step guide to paying for college for planning advice on how to avoid getting too over-burdened with debt before you've earned a degree.
Scholarships & Grants
Before you get a loan, we encourage you to try getting scholarships and grants first. Our list of online resources can help. You can also register for the SunTrust Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes, which will begin again in September 2017.